#1 Hello


Hi, I am Hannah. Today, I would like to introduce myself. First, I major in International Business in National Taipei University of Business. Second, I come from Tainan, which is an antique city. There are a lot of historical sites, so Tainan has another name called the ancient capital. Tainan is a very good place, welcome each person to visit. Third, I like to go jogging and hiking in my free time. When I was doing these things, I feel comfortable and relaxed. Moreover, when I finish running or reach the top of mountain, I have a sense of fulfillment. Through this brief introduction, hope that you have more understandings about me.

Comments

  1. Hello Hannah. I’m Milly. It’s glad to see your self introduction. After reading, I think I should visit Tainan at least one time in my lifetime.Please be my tour guide and take me to the secret scenery haha.And I like go jogging ,too. Maybe we can go jogging together next time .😊 Nice to meet you. Hope we can be very very very good friends in the future .😆

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment